Liver & Digestion
A little bit of background
Herbs of Gold Regu-Lax has been formulated with laxative and carminative herbs to help relieve constipation.
- Gentle herbal laxative
- Relief of constipation
- Relief of flatulence
High-strength, 11 strain probiotics
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength, broad spectrum combination of 11 different probiotics sourced from scientifically studied Danisco® strains to help maintain balanced intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Broad spectrum probiotic with 11 strains
- Bowel regularity
- Mild digestive symptoms
Liver function & detoxification
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is formulated to help maintain healthy digestion. It features traditional herbs to support liver and gallbladder function, plus nutrients to assist fat metabolism.
- Liver support
- Relief of digestive disturbances
- Assists fat metabolism
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
Healthy intestinal flora
Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB is a room stable probiotic complex that restores healthy intestinal bacteria and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Restores healthy intestinal bacteria
- Healthy digestive function
- Immune support
Protein digestion & inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bromelain Forte is a vegetarian friendly enzyme formula providing a high activity of bromelain.
- Aids protein digestion
- Relieves mild sinusitis
- Start off those mornings with this Warm Chia Porridge, flavoured with aromatic cinnamon and sweet pears. A great way to start your day with protein, fibre, antioxidants and healthy fats to keep your energy levels up.
Reflux & digestive health
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
Candida & fungal relief
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as an antifungal remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- Interaction between intestinal flora and your general wellbeing has the experts talking, and its no wonder, when so many of todays heavily processed foods, medications and lifestyle habits directly impact the health and delicate balance of your intestinal flora.
Reflux & indigestion relief
Herbs of Gold Reflux Relief is specifically formulated with deglycrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) and traditionally used Ayurvedic Amla (Indian Gooseberry) for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Heartburn & reflux relief
- Indigestion relief
- Digestive tonic
Worming for children & adults
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike contains traditional herbs and essential oils to help rid the body of intestinal worms and microbes. ParaStrike is specifically formulated for both children and adults.
- Worming formula
- For children & adults
- Slippery elm has traditionally been used by Native American tribes and a number of early European settlers for various health complaints. One of its most popular uses, both then and now, is to help soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
Relieves medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
Herbs of Gold IBS Advanced is a comprehensive herbal formula specifically formulated for the relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Relieves medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- Soothes irritation of digestive tract
- Relieves indigestion
Healthy digestion & liver support
Herbs of Gold Alcohol Free Liver Tonic designed to help maintain healthy digestive & liver function.
- Liver Support
- Healthy digestion
- Relieves indigestion
- Historically, pineapple has a long traditional use as both a medicinal plant and exotic food source. Not only does the fruit taste good, it is also an excellent source of bromelain, which has a range of health benefits.
Digestive support & wellbeing
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Vegetarian friendly
- Enzymes & Gentian
- Digestive support
Liver health & regeneration
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle), which has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
- Healthy liver function
- Aids liver regeneration
- Bloating is very common, especially in women, however, it's not a normal part of digestion and can be avoided. Occasional bloating may not be a concern, however, if bloating is a frequent symptom, it may signify an underlying digestive issue.
- Constipation is one of the most common medical complaints in Australia, affecting 1 in 5 adults, and is considered a symptom that's related to another cause, rather than a disease or health condition in its own right.
- St Mary's thistle, commonly known as Milk thistle, is a very well tolerated traditional herb that has a particular affinity for the liver. St Mary's thistle is considered one of the most potent and effective liver tonic herbs that not only helps to maintain healthy liver and digestive function, it also has the ability to assist detoxification and support regeneration of damaged liver cells.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.