A little bit of background
Omega-3, 6 & 9 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Ultra Omega 3-6-9 contains a combination of fish oil, Evening primrose oil and Flaxseed oil, providing omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids.
- Source of omega 3, 6 & 9
- Cardiovascular health
- Brain health
Rich source of GLA
Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000 is a high-quality, cold pressed oil available in a gelatin-free, vegetarian capsule.
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
- Healthy skin
Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is a high-strength, low reflux fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
- Salmon, packed with protein and healthy fats, combined with a fragrant red curry, makes this dish a clear winner. Crispy Salmon Red Curry is so quick and easy to put together and provides some great warming herbs and spices and some great textures. You’ll keep coming back for more!
Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 is a high-quality fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Fish oils are comprised of the omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). If you’re taking fish oil, it’s important to know about the quality and sustainability of the fish oil, and also which fish oil supplement best fits your needs.
- Evening primrose oil has long been used for medicinal, culinary and cosmetic purposes, and is widely sought after as it provides a rich source of the omega-6 fatty acid (FA) known as gamma-linolenic acid or GLA.
- These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
- Bold in colour, this curried sprouted chickpea soup will warm up any evening. Flavoursome and rich in spices, it's a perfect meal for the cooler months.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.