For healthy brain function and development
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care contains fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, with iodine.
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
Contains Potassium sorbate.
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial to supplement a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
- Contains tooth friendly xylitol.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.