Traditional lung support
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health.
- High-strength Grape seed
- With Thyme and Ivy leaf
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains potassium sorbate.
- Lung Antiox contains Grape seed, high in procyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), and Thyme, which are antioxidant herbs to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Lung Antiox contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease excess mucous and chest phlegm.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever, mild allergies and allergic rhinitis.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and reduce symptoms of sinusitis.
- Lung Antiox is available in a delicious berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.