Relief of coughs
Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy is a great tasting herbal cough liquid in a raisin juice glycerol base, suitable for all the family, and contains soothing and expectorant herbs for the relief of coughs.
- Helps relieve coughs
- Soothes throat irritation
- Cough Remedy contains herbs that are traditionally used for the relief of coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used as a cough remedy to soothe and relieve coughs, including dry coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to clear mucus and reduce inflammation of the mucous membranes (catarrh).
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve irritation and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve throat irritation and inflammation.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant, to expel mucus from the chest and respiratory tract to relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a respiratory antispasmodic to relieve coughs and for the relief of fevers.
- Marshmallow and Adhatoda are traditionally used as cough remedies.
- Ivy leaf is an expectorant cough remedy that helps to relieve coughs.
- Ivy leaf is used to expel and relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Ivy and Marshmallow help to relieve coughs.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.