Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great tasting berry flavoured liquid containing herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine and Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- *Based on the traditional use of Albizia in Ayurvedic medicine
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to loosen and clear mucus congestion from the chest, lungs and respiratory tract for the relief of coughs.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a tonic and to relieve disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to clear, remove and detoxify toxins in the respiratory system and to relieve respiratory allergies, such as hayfever and allergic cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory for respiratory complaints and to support healthy respiratory system function.
- Thyme provides antioxidant activity and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve coughs and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.
- Grape seed contains potent antioxidant procyanidins, also known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). OPCs from Grape seed are potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.