Rich source of GLA
Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000 is a high quality cold pressed oil, sourced from non-genetically modified (non-GMO) ingredients. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of omega-6 gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA).
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
- Healthy skin
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the temporary relief of mild arthritic and mild rheumatic pain.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the relief of mild eczema and mild dermatitis.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may help relieve menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, and help relieve premenstrual syndrome.
- Evening primrose oil helps maintain healthy capillaries in healthy individuals. It may help maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs and relieve cold hands and feet in healthy individuals.
- Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA), which plays a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and, therefore, assisting in the maintenance of normal healthy skin.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.