Bio-enhanced magnesium powder
Muscle Resuscitation is a bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing magnesium, a mineral important for healthy nerve conduction, muscle activity and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- High dose magnesium
- Muscle function
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle Resuscitation is a high-strength, bio-enhanced magnesium powder formula with other vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious tropical fruit flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
- Magnesium, B vitamins, carnitine and glutamine support energy production and healthy energy levels.
- Magnesium and B vitamins help to metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle function and muscle contraction.
- Glutamine supports and maintains muscle health after exercise by maintaining glutamine muscle levels after exercise.
- Exercise increases the body's requirements for magnesium and magnesium may assist in maintaining exercise capacity and performance.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, B1, B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart, heart muscle function and cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal healthy heart rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium may help reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy nervous system function with magnesium and B vitamins.
- Muscle Resuscitation is beneficial during times of stress.
- Magnesium supports a healthy stress response and stress adaptation.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support the body during periods of physical and mental stress.
- Muscle Resuscitation helps relieve fluid retention and swelling associated with pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Glutamine supports healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc support healthy sugar metabolism.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains antioxidant nutrients, selenium, zinc and vitamin C, to protect the body from oxidative damage for the maintenance of good health.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy immune system function with vitamin C, zinc and selenium.
- Muscle Resuscitation may assist in the prevention of a magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Muscle Resuscitation assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.