High strength blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX contains Albion's Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate), an organic form of iron that is highly absorbable and gentle on the digestive system. Organic Iron Max may assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- Cofactors, Spirulina & Spinach
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Organic Iron MAX is a blood tonic that can help to maintain normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Organic Iron MAX contains iron as Ferrochel® (ferrous bisglycinate), an organic form of iron that is highly bioavailable and well absorbed.
- Organic Iron MAX may help maintain and support normal iron levels in healthy individuals when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Ferrochel® is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen around the body in red blood cells to the tissues.
- Iron is involved in oxygen storage by myoglobin, a protein found in muscle that stores and transports oxygen for muscle contraction.
- Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- Contains B vitamin (vitamins B1, B6, B12 and folic acid) cofactors to help maintain healthy blood in healthy individuals.
- Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of iron from the digestive tract.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are important for the synthesis of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen in red blood cells.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells for oxygen transport.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Organic Iron MAX assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.