Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte + C is a high-strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors, including vitamin B6, betacarotene and magnesium.
- High strength zinc
- Buffered vitamin C
- Immune support
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Zinc Forte + C is a delicious, natural raspberry flavoured powder.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
- Zinc may assist in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc helps to provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
- Zinc is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Zinc's role as an antioxidant is achieved through numerous mechanisms including protecting vitamin E from depletion, acting as an important structural component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and reducing free radical production.
- Vitamin C act as an antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
- Zinc Forte + C helps to maintain healthy skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc Forte & C may promote the healing of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Zinc may help maintain a normal healthy appetite and normal taste sensation.
- Zinc Forte + C assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.