Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula containing traditional herbs and nutrients to provide relief of the symptoms of mild gout. Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Gout Relief may reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.