Relief of mild osteoarthritic pain and inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented delivery form of curcumin.
- Relief of mild osteoarthritic symptoms
- Contains Meriva® curcumin
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic.
- Curcumin is known to be poorly soluble. Meriva® curcumin in Bio Curcumin 4800+ has undergone a patented process to overcome curcumin insolubility and therefore facilitates its delivery to the body's cells.
- Preliminary studies have shown that Meriva® curcumin may be beneficial in relieving joint pain, swelling and inflammation in mild osteoarthritis.
- Reduction in the pain, swelling and inflammation of mild osteoarthritis leads to improved joint mobility.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.