Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically trialled* Meriva® curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride. Meriva® is a patented form of bioavailable curcumin. Glucosamine is required for the formation of joint cartilage.
- Clinically trialled combination
- Relief of mild arthritis
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically-trialled Meriva® curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride for the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis and to provide temporary relief of mild arthritic pain.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine may help promote and increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric and is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action.
- Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. This action has been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of its active constituent, curcumin.
- Curcumin is anti-inflammatory to help reduce joint inflammation and for the relief of pain.
- Glucosamine is anti-inflammatory to help reduce joint inflammation and may provide temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine may assist in the management of mild osteoarthritis and may provide symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine may help increase joint mobility and decrease joint stiffness associated with mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine helps maintain joint health and is required for the formation of cartilage.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine may assist in the management of, and may relieve pain and symptoms of, osteoarthritis.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
*Belcaro G et al., Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2014;18:3959-3963
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.