Postnatal energy & stress tonic
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift has been specifically formulated to healthy mood and general well-being in women after childbirth.
- Supports healthy mood
- Restorative & nerve tonics
- With Siberian Ginseng & Oats
- Postnatal Lift contains Siberian Ginseng, a restorative herb that is beneficial during times of stress to relieve exhaustion and tiredness.
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen for the relief of stress. It supports mental and physical performance during and after periods of mental and physical stress.
- Siberian Ginseng supports vitality and energy during times of stress and provides relief of general fatigue.
- Siberian Ginseng helps maintain a healthy immune system and is beneficial during times of convalescence and recuperation.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a nervine tonic to relieve nervous exhaustion and nervous tension.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a mild stimulant for the relief of nervous debility.
- Women can become depleted of essential vitamins and minerals during pregnancy and lactation due to the transfer of minerals to the baby.
- Selenium is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Selenium requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains selenium for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D intake is associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains vitamin D to help maintain healthy mood.
- Zinc requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains zinc for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D, zinc and selenium assist in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.