- 12 spears asparagus, trimmed (preferably thin stemmed)
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsps chopped dill
- 200g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 50g grated parmesan
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Line a 20 cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the asparagus and cook until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then cut into 1 cm lengths.
- Whisk together the eggs and dill in a bowl. Season, then stir in the asparagus and smoked salmon. Pour into the prepared tin and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Bake for 25 minutes or until just set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then cut into pieces.
Recipe from CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet at https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/community/recipes/smoked-salmon-and-asparagus-frittata/#DHGDGDyzRBEKhvPu.97