This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, any colour
- 1 cup cubed cooked sweet potato or pumpkin
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 4 kale leaves, shredded
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries or goji berries
- ¾ cup cubed feta cheese (optional)
- To make the dressing, combine lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper into a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, add dressing, and toss until well saturated.
- Serve warm or cold.
Adapted from a recipe in Alive Australia.