Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
- 1 tsp Matcha green tea
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 x 20mL tbsps almond meal
- 2 x 20mL tbsps coconut flour
- 2 x 20mL tbsps water
- 2 x 20mL tbsps rice malt syrup
- 1 x 20mL tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
What To Do
- In a food processor, blend the cashew nuts, coconut, almond meal, coconut flour and Match green tea powder until you get the texture of fine crumbs.
- Add the water, rice malt syrup and melted coconut oil and blend until everything is well combined. The mixture should be sticky enough to hold together, but not so sticky that you can’t roll it into balls. If the mixture is too sticky, add a tiny bit more coconut flour. If it’s too dry, add a touch more water.
- Roll the mixture into balls and coat in the chopped pistachio nuts, pressing the nuts lightly into the balls to make them stay. Leave the balls in the fridge to set. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.