These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
- 8 pumpkin wedges skin on or off
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 -1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup cashew cheese
- 1/2 cup beetroot dip
- Fresh greens of your choice
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Drizzle the pumpkin wedges with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and the smoked paprika and bake for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil, and place in the oven to warm for 3-5 minutes and begin to assemble your tortillas.
- Layer the cashew cheese, top with a pumpkin wedge, fresh greens, and top with a dollop of beetroot dip.
- Top with coriander and serve immediately.
This dairy, gluten and grain free ultra moist and chocolaty cake is high in fibre and protein and very easy to make.