Who doesn't love sweet potato? Give your next pancake fix the sweet potato treatment. One of the richest sources of vitamin A, sweet potato also contains many other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and is a great source of dietary fibre.
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked until soft and then mash
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- coconut oil, for pan
What To Do
- Mix together all the ingredients except the coconut oil and beat just until a batter forms.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter out and cook until bubbles start to form. Flip the pancake and cook for about another minute or two until fully cooked.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Enjoy!