Fresh cauliflower and pumpkin draped in a delicious tikka curry sauce with creamy coconut milk makes an excellent, quick and easy dinner for the whole family. Cauliflower, part of the Brassica family, helps to detoxify the body and pumpkin provides a rich source of vitamin A for immune support. Food meets medicine.
- 1/2 cup (150g) tikka masala curry paste
- 800g Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 270ml can coconut milk
WHAT TO DO
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add pumpkin, cauliflower, tomato and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Season.
Recipe from Taste.