- With Rhodiola | Stress relief | Combats fatigue
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Liver detoxification
- With Broccoli sprouts
Latest from our naturopaths
- Alpha Lipoic acid (also known as ALA) is a unique water- and fat-soluble antioxidant that plays a central role in helping to prevent free radical damage and oxidative stress in the body. ALA helps regenerate and recycle many other antioxidants within the body making it a great allrounder for general health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral required for the normal, healthy functioning of your body; it’s involved in over 325 enzyme systems. Magnesium supports energy production, heart health, glucose metabolism, bone health, muscle contraction and may help relieve premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms and mild headaches.
- Leeks take centre stage here providing a subtle onion-like flavour that offsets the delicious and tangy blue cheese flavour while the walnuts add a nice nutty flavour and crunchy texture. Garlic provides a nice immune boost too. Don’t like blue cheese? Add you favourite cheese instead. Serve hot or cold.
Hair, Skin & NailsEverybody wants to look and feel their best. For many people this means taking care of their hair, skin and nails. If you have weak connective tissue, this may be expressed as splitting or brittle ...
Children's HealthThe future of your child’s health depends on the nutritional foundations you lay for them today. From the moment they’re born, your child’s nutritional needs quickly change as they move from newbor...
Muscle HealthWhen you think of muscle health you may think of individuals who excessively use their muscles going to the gym or taking part in other strenuous sporting activities, but did you know your body has...
Liver & DigestionIf you’re not breaking down foods correctly you may suffer from indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Herbs of Gold provides a wide range of products to relieve ...
Healthy Weight ManagementHere are Herbs of Gold, we provide a wide variety of products to support weight management. In conjunction with healthy eating and exercise our products may assist fat metabolism, improve lean tiss...
Bones & JointsThe health of your bones and joints is essential to the healthy ageing process. One of the most common degenerative bone diseases affecting over a million Australians is osteoporosis. Osteoporosis ...
Stress, Sleep & AnxietyWhen stressed, your nervous system produces neurotransmitters that causes you to feel nervous tension. Chronic stress can affect your nervous system and impact other areas of your life, such as sle...
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.