Hayfever & Sinus Ease
- High-strength | Horseradish, Garlic & C | Plus Eyebright & Baical scullcap
- Antihistamine | Antioxidant | Immune health
Latest from our naturopaths
- Most of us look forward to the warmer weather every year, but if you’re one of those unlucky allergy sufferers, it can mean bouts of sneezing, a runny nose, headaches and watery, itchy eyes. Warmer weather is the peak time for airborne allergens such as pollens, dust, grasses and animal dander, leading to immune activation and an increase in hayfever (allergic rhinitis) and sinusitis.
- This versatile Spinach Impossible Pie is easy to make and can be served straight from the oven with seasonal vegetables or served cold with a colourful salad. Spinach provides a great source of many nutrients including vitamins C, B6, K and A, and the minerals magnesium, iron, potassium and calcium.
- Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup is perfect for those chilly days and nights. Chicken soup has a long traditional use in winter as a comforting remedy for those feeling unwell and to support immune system function. The addition of vegetables gives this soup a big boost of vitamins and minerals.
Hair, Skin & NailsEverybody wants to look and feel their best. For many people this means taking care of their hair, skin and nails. If you have weak connective tissue, this may be expressed as splitting or brittle ...
Children's HealthThe future of your child’s health depends on the nutritional foundations you lay for them today. From the moment they’re born, your child’s nutritional needs quickly change as they move from newbor...
Muscle HealthWhen you think of muscle health you may think of individuals who excessively use their muscles going to the gym or taking part in other strenuous sporting activities, but did you know your body has...
Liver & DigestionIf you’re not breaking down foods correctly you may suffer from indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Herbs of Gold provides a wide range of products to relieve ...
Healthy Weight ManagementHere are Herbs of Gold, we provide a wide variety of products to support weight management. In conjunction with healthy eating and exercise our products may assist fat metabolism, improve lean tiss...
Bones & JointsThe health of your bones and joints is essential to the healthy ageing process. One of the most common degenerative bone diseases affecting over a million Australians is osteoporosis. Osteoporosis ...
Stress, Sleep & AnxietyWhen stressed, your nervous system produces neurotransmitters that causes you to feel nervous tension. Chronic stress can affect your nervous system and impact other areas of your life, such as sle...
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.