- With Rhodiola | Stress Relief | Combats fatigue
Bio Curcumin 5400
- Reduces inflammation | Pain relief | Clinically trialled*
Latest from our naturopaths
- Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient that you need to obtain daily from your diet or through supplementation. Most species of animals can produce their own vitamin C, however humans are among one of the few species that are unable to produce their own vitamin C.
- Most of us take a good night’s sleep for granted. However, between 20-35% of Australians, including children, teenagers and adults, suffer from disrupted sleep, inadequate sleep duration, daytime fatigue or excessive sleepiness. The quality of your sleep can affect the way you look, feel and behave.
- Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls make an impressive addition to any meal or as a healthy snack and as a bonus, they are surprisingly easy to make. Packed full of flavour, Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls are great for using up any leftovers and the ‘rainbow’ coloured fruits and vegetables provides a wide range of nutrients.
Hair, Skin & NailsEverybody wants to look and feel their best. For many people this means taking care of their hair, skin and nails. If you have weak connective tissue, this may be expressed as splitting or brittle ...
Children's HealthThe future of your child’s health depends on the nutritional foundations you lay for them today. From the moment they’re born, your child’s nutritional needs quickly change as they move from newbor...
Muscle HealthWhen you think of muscle health you may think of individuals who excessively use their muscles going to the gym or taking part in other strenuous sporting activities, but did you know your body has...
Liver & DigestionIf you’re not breaking down foods correctly you may suffer from indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Herbs of Gold provides a wide range of products to relieve ...
Healthy Weight ManagementHere are Herbs of Gold, we provide a wide variety of products to support weight management. In conjunction with healthy eating and exercise our products may assist fat metabolism, improve lean tiss...
Bones & JointsThe health of your bones and joints is essential to the healthy ageing process. One of the most common degenerative bone diseases affecting over a million Australians is osteoporosis. Osteoporosis ...
Stress, Sleep & AnxietyWhen stressed, your nervous system produces neurotransmitters that causes you to feel nervous tension. Chronic stress can affect your nervous system and impact other areas of your life, such as sle...
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.