Ginkgo Biloba 6000
- High strength | Memory & concentration | Circulation
Niacin 100mg Extended Release
- Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) | 8-hour release | Energy production
Latest from our naturopaths
- Most of us take a good night’s sleep for granted. However, between 20-35% of Australians, including children, teenagers and adults, suffer from disrupted sleep, inadequate sleep duration, daytime fatigue or excessive sleepiness. The quality of your sleep can affect the way you look, feel and behave.
- Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls make an impressive addition to any meal or as a healthy snack and as a bonus, they are surprisingly easy to make. Packed full of flavour, Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls are great for using up any leftovers and the ‘rainbow’ coloured fruits and vegetables provides a wide range of nutrients.
- Niacin, commonly known as nicotinic acid, is a form of vitamin B3. Immediate-release forms of niacin are commonly associated with flushing of the skin, known as the ‘niacin flush’, caused by the dilation of capillaries. Extended-release forms of niacin considerably reduce the risk of niacin flushing.
Hair, Skin & NailsEverybody wants to look and feel their best. For many people this means taking care of their hair, skin and nails. If you have weak connective tissue, this may be expressed as splitting or brittle ...
Children's HealthThe future of your child’s health depends on the nutritional foundations you lay for them today. From the moment they’re born, your child’s nutritional needs quickly change as they move from newbor...
Muscle HealthWhen you think of muscle health you may think of individuals who excessively use their muscles going to the gym or taking part in other strenuous sporting activities, but did you know your body has...
Liver & DigestionIf you’re not breaking down foods correctly you may suffer from indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Herbs of Gold provides a wide range of products to relieve ...
Healthy Weight ManagementHere are Herbs of Gold, we provide a wide variety of products to support weight management. In conjunction with healthy eating and exercise our products may assist fat metabolism, improve lean tiss...
Bones & JointsThe health of your bones and joints is essential to the healthy ageing process. One of the most common degenerative bone diseases affecting over a million Australians is osteoporosis. Osteoporosis ...
Stress, Sleep & AnxietyWhen stressed, your nervous system produces neurotransmitters that causes you to feel nervous tension. Chronic stress can affect your nervous system and impact other areas of your life, such as sle...
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.