Children's Magnesium Care
- Contains organic forms of magnesium | Supports nervous system function | Chewable tablet
Children's Multi Care
- Contains B vitamins | Strawberry-vanilla flavoured | With plant-based vitamin D3
Latest from our naturopaths
- Today’s kids are overrun with sensory stimulation! … from television to laptops, iPads, mobile phones and gaming consoles, all of this information and stimulation is processed through the nervous system which, in a child, is still in its infancy. In fact, while a child’s brain grows and develops until they’re around 25 years of age, it is estimated around 90% of brain development occurs by the age of 5, which is why protecting their nervous system in both the early years and as kids age is so important.
- Most of us look forward to the warmer weather every year, but if you’re one of those unlucky allergy sufferers, it can mean bouts of sneezing, a runny nose, headaches and watery, itchy eyes. Warmer weather is the peak time for airborne allergens such as pollens, dust, grasses and animal dander, leading to immune activation and an increase in hayfever (allergic rhinitis) and sinusitis.
- This versatile Spinach Impossible Pie is easy to make and can be served straight from the oven with seasonal vegetables or served cold with a colourful salad. Spinach provides a great source of many nutrients including vitamins C, B6, K and A, and the minerals magnesium, iron, potassium and calcium.
Hair, Skin & NailsEverybody wants to look and feel their best. For many people this means taking care of their hair, skin and nails. If you have weak connective tissue, this may be expressed as splitting or brittle ...
Children's HealthThe future of your child’s health depends on the nutritional foundations you lay for them today. From the moment they’re born, your child’s nutritional needs quickly change as they move from newbor...
Muscle HealthWhen you think of muscle health you may think of individuals who excessively use their muscles going to the gym or taking part in other strenuous sporting activities, but did you know your body has...
Liver & DigestionIf you’re not breaking down foods correctly you may suffer from indigestion, flatulence, bloating, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Herbs of Gold provides a wide range of products to relieve ...
Healthy Weight ManagementHere are Herbs of Gold, we provide a wide variety of products to support weight management. In conjunction with healthy eating and exercise our products may assist fat metabolism, improve lean tiss...
Bones & JointsThe health of your bones and joints is essential to the healthy ageing process. One of the most common degenerative bone diseases affecting over a million Australians is osteoporosis. Osteoporosis ...
Stress, Sleep & AnxietyWhen stressed, your nervous system produces neurotransmitters that causes you to feel nervous tension. Chronic stress can affect your nervous system and impact other areas of your life, such as sle...
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.