A little bit of background
Potent antioxidant recycler
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 is a unique, high-strength, water and fat soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that recycles and prolongs the life of other antioxidants.
- Unique antioxidant
- Antioxidant recycler
- Nerve health
Eye and macula health
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 is an eye formula containing anthocyanosides, key antioxidant compounds in Bilberry, plus other important antioxidant nutrients to protect the eyes from free radical damage and maintain healthy eyes.
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
- Contains Bilberry anthocyanosides
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Reynoutria japonica, which provides a rich source of the antioxidant and free radical scavenger, resveratrol.
- 250mg of resveratrol
- Antioxidant support
- Supports healthy collagen
Ask a NaturopathCould you benefit from vitamin E?
Grape seed antioxidant formula
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold provides Grape seed from France and nutritional antioxidants that act synergistically to reinforce the body's antioxidant network and protect the body from oxidative stress.
- Grape seed 30,000mg
- Potent antioxidant formula
- With glutathione
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 is a high-potency, vegetarian-friendly supplement that helps maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains oleuropein 180mg
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune health
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed provides a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf uses fresh Olive leaf extract that contains high levels of oleuropein, the key active component of Olive leaf.
- Immune health
- Contains 44mg oleuropein/5mL dose
- Naturally sweetened
- Bored with your usual breakfast choice of cereal or toast? Try these Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits packed with protein, oats for your nervous system, cinnamon for blood sugar balance and blueberries for an antioxidant boost. A quick, easy and ‘unboring’ way to start your day. You can freeze them for up to 3 months too!
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
Ask a NaturopathWhat are antioxidants?
- Zinc is an essential trace element, second only to iron in the body, that plays an important role in many enzymatic, structural and regulatory functions at a cellular level.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.