A little bit of background
Potent antioxidant recycler
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 contains high-strength alpha Lipoic acid, an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Unique antioxidant
- Aids glucose metabolism
- Blood vessel health
Eye and macula health
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients to support eye health.
- With Bilberry 10 000
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
High strength organic selenium
Herbs of Gold Selenium 150 MAX contains selenium, an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- High strength
- Organic form
- If you’re looking for something sweet, healthy and chocolatey, then this protein-packed pudding is just what you need! Brimming with antioxidants, mineral rich cacao, carob and pure vanilla bean. This purely delicious chocolate pudding makes the perfect indulgent, yet light dessert.
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 is a high-potency, vegetarian-friendly supplement that helps maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains oleuropein 180mg
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune health
Potent antioxidant complex
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is a comprehensive antioxidant formula containing high-quality Grape seed from France to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Grape seed 30,000mg
- Potent antioxidant formula
- With glutathione
- Alpha Lipoic acid (also known as ALA or thioctic acid) is a unique water- and fat-soluble antioxidant that also helps to regenerate and recycle other antioxidants within the body. Antioxidants play a central role in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Premium antioxidant formulation
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE is a high-strength antioxidant complex to help reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- 250mg resveratrol
- Supports collagen health
Traditional lung support
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health.
- High-strength Grape seed
- With Thyme and Ivy leaf
Ask a NaturopathCould you benefit from vitamin E?
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf is a vanilla flavoured Olive leaf extract made using fresh Olive leaves from Australia.
- Contains oleuropein 44mg/7.5mL
- Traditional Western herbal medicine
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed is a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- Bored with your usual breakfast choice of cereal or toast? Try these Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits packed with protein, oats for your nervous system, cinnamon for blood sugar balance and blueberries for an antioxidant boost. A quick, easy and ‘unboring’ way to start your day. You can freeze them for up to 3 months too!
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
Ask a NaturopathWhat are antioxidants?
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays an important role in many enzymatic, structural and regulatory processes at a cellular level. Are you getting enough zinc in your diet?
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.