Bones & Joints
A little bit of background
Bone & immune health
Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 in rice bran oil is a high strength vitamin D3 supplement, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol, that is formed naturally in the body.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy mood
Relief for mild arthritis
Herbs of Gold Glucosamine MAX is a high-strength glucosamine supplement with cofactors and anti-inflammatory Ginger in a convenient one-a-day dose to help protect joint cartilage and maintain joint health.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
- Mild arthritis relief
- With Ginger
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula containing traditional herbs and nutrients to provide relief of the symptoms of mild gout. Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
- It's never too cold or too hot for ice cream! This dairy and gluten-free ice cream treat combines healthy nut milks with honey and yoghurt for a low-allergy dessert treat. Serve with a delicious self -saucing pudding, fresh berries, crunchy granola or add to a smoothie to make a thick shake.
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin that enhances curcumin absorption. Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief of the pain of mild arthritis as well as for increasing joint mobility whilst reducing joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis*.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled*
Advanced bone support
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an innovative calcium supplement for healthy bones, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
- Organic, bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
- Calcium is important for strong, healthy bones at any age, and relies heavily on other nutrients, including vitamins D3 and K2, to make sure that it finds its way into bones.
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically trialled* Meriva® curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride. Meriva® is a patented form of bioavailable curcumin. Glucosamine is required for the formation of joint cartilage.
- Clinically trialled combination
- Relief of mild arthritis
Strong healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron is a high-strength calcium supplement with cofactors, including vitamin D and boron, formulated to strengthen bone and tissue during growth and in older adults.
- Strengthens bones
- Two forms of calcium
- Plus vitamin D & cofactors
- These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
- If you've ever had a gout attack, you'll know how extremely painful it can be. Gout is a form of arthritis characterised by high levels of uric acid that can very quickly leave your bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into your joints, particularly the big toe.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.