Bones & Joints
A little bit of background
Support bone mineralisation
Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 contains the most bioactive form of vitamin D (D3) to support bone mineralisation.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Assists calcium absorption
Strong, healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an innovative calcium supplement, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 for optimal bone health
- Highly bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
Curcumin with enhanced absorption
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva®, a clinically trialled* form of curcumin that relieves inflammation.
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Clinically trialled*
- It's never too cold or too hot for ice cream! This dairy and gluten-free ice cream treat combines healthy nut milks with honey and yoghurt for a low-allergy dessert treat. Serve with a delicious self -saucing pudding, fresh berries, crunchy granola or add to a smoothie to make a thick shake.
Relieve symptoms of mild arthritis
Herbs of Gold Glucosamine MAX is a high-strength, one-a-day formula containing glucosamine to support joint health.
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis
- With Ginger & cofactors
High-strength Sour cherry with Celery
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is comprehensive formula that contains Sour cherry to help reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout.
- Helps reduce occurrence of gout
- With Sour cherry & Celery
- Antioxidant support
- These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
Strong healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium and vitamin D plus additional vitamins and minerals to support bone health.
- Supports bone strength
- Two forms of calcium
- Plus vitamin D3 & cofactors
Herbs of Gold Pain Relief PEA contains 150mg of palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) or palmidrol to relieve pain.
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Clinically studied Levagen®+
- If you’ve ever had an episode of gout, you’ll know how painful it can be. Gout is characterised by elevated uric acid in the body that can quickly leave the bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into the joints, particularly the big toe. Uric acid crystals produce pain, swelling, inflammation, stress and immobility of the joint during a gout episode.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.