Bones & Joints
A little bit of background
Advanced bone support
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an advanced, state-of-the-art bone health formula that contains two forms of bioavailable calcium and vitamins K2 and D3 for optimal bone strength.
- Organic, bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
Bone & immune health
Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 in rice bran oil is a high strength vitamin D3 supplement, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol, that is formed naturally in the body.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy mood
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically trialled Meriva® curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride. Meriva® is a patented form of curcumin that assists curcumin absorption. Glucosamine is required for the formation of joint cartilage.
- Clinically trialled combination
- Relief of mild arthritis
- It's never too cold or too hot for ice cream! This dairy and gluten-free ice cream treat combines healthy nut milks with honey and yoghurt for a low-allergy dessert treat. Serve with a delicious self -saucing pudding, fresh berries, crunchy granola or add to a smoothie to make a thick shake.
Strong healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated with calcium and other minerals to support optimal bone health.
- Strengthens bones
- May assist Osteoporosis
- Plus vitamin D & Boron
Relief for mild arthritis
Herbs of Gold Glucosamine MAX is a high strength glucosamine supplement with cofactors and anti-inflammatory Ginger in a convenient one-a-day dose to help protect joint cartilage and maintain healthy joints.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
- Mild arthritis relief
- With Ginger
- Calcium is important for strong, healthy bones at any age, and relies heavily on other nutrients, including vitamins D3 and K2, to make sure that it finds its way into bones.
Relief of mild osteoarthritic pain and inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented delivery form of curcumin.
- Relief of mild osteoarthritic symptoms
- Contains Meriva® curcumin
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula of herbs and nutrients to assist in the relief of the symptoms of gout and to help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
- These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
- If you've ever had a gout attack, you'll know how extremely painful it can be. Gout is a form of arthritis characterised by high levels of uric acid that can very quickly leave your bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into your joints, particularly the big toe.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.