A little bit of background
Active form of vitamin B12
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Nervous system health
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Active form of vitamin B12
High potency activated B complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Quatrefolic®)
- Supports energy production
Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg contains the bioavailable form of coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) to support cardiovascular system health.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Cardiovascular health
- Vitamin B12 is a large water-soluble vitamin that can have a big impact on your overall health. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in supporting the cardiovascular and nervous systems, energy production, blood health and brain health.
Memory & concentration support
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardised to flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol-10, the metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that is ready for use in the body.
- Metabolically active form of CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports energy production
- These healthy ginger and sesame bars have all the lovely spices reminiscent of gingerbread all topped off with a delicious passionfruit tahini topping. Ginger has a long traditional use as a food and medicine for its digestive, anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant activity. Delicious and healthy!
Supports heart health
Herbs of Gold Hawthorn 4500 is a one-a-day formula that contains Hawthorn flower, leaf and berry to support cardiovascular system health.
- Cardiovascular system health
- Supports heart health
- Healthy blood circulation
- While cholesterol is vital for your health, too much can be a problem. Bergamot, a natural hybrid fruit derived from bitter orange and lemon, supports healthy cholesterol and cardiovascular system health.
- Alpha Lipoic acid (also known as ALA or thioctic acid) is a unique water- and fat-soluble antioxidant that also helps to regenerate and recycle other antioxidants within the body. Antioxidants play a central role in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- The Olive tree is regarded as one of the oldest cultivated trees in the world and provides a valuable source of Olive leaves. Olive leaves were first thought to be used medicinally by the Ancient Egyptians and the Olive tree was called “The Tree of Life” in the Bible. Traditionally, Olive leaf is used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) to promote general health and wellbeing.
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed is a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- These delicious Chocolate Truffles are a healthy take on the traditional Ferrero Rocher chocolates, minus the refined sugar, gluten and not so nice fats. They make a super healthy treat packed full of heart healthy good fats and contain a plethora of nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
Ask a NaturopathWhat’s the difference between coenzyme Q10 & ubiquinol?
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) has been used throughout the centuries in Western herbal medicine (WHM) as a well-established cardio tonic herb that supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Healthy circulation around your body is responsible for transporting oxygenated blood through your arteries right down to the smallest capillaries, where it nurtures your body, and then returns deoxygenated blood through the veins to your heart, where the whole circulation cycle begins all over again.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.