A little bit of background
High potency activated B complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Quatrefolic®)
- Supports energy production
Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg contains the bioavailable form of coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) to support cardiovascular system health.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Cardiovascular health
Active form of vitamin B12
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Nervous system health
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Active form of vitamin B12
- These healthy ginger and sesame bars have all the lovely spices reminiscent of gingerbread all topped off with a delicious passionfruit tahini topping. Ginger has a long traditional use as a food and medicine for its digestive, anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant activity. Delicious and healthy!
Memory & concentration support
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardised to flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol-10, the metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that is ready for use in the body.
- Metabolically active form of CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports energy production
- While cholesterol is vital for your health, too much can be a problem for over 6 million Australian adults. Bergamot, a natural hybrid fruit derived from bitter orange and lemon, supports healthy cholesterol and cardiovascular health.
Herbs of Gold Hawthorn 4500 is a one-a-day formula, containing Hawthorn leaf, flower and berry (fruit), a combination of plant parts supported by both scientific evidence and traditional use to help maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Heart tonic
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Healthy blood vessels
- Alpha Lipoic acid (also known as ALA) is a unique water- and fat-soluble antioxidant that plays a central role in helping to prevent free radical damage and oxidative stress in the body. ALA helps regenerate and recycle many other antioxidants within the body making it a great allrounder for general health and wellbeing.
- The Olive tree is regarded as one of the oldest cultivated trees in the world and provides a valuable source of Olive leaves. Olive leaves were first thought to be used medicinally by the Ancient Egyptians and the Olive tree was called “The Tree of Life” in the Bible. Traditionally, Olive leaf is used in Western herbal medicine to promote general health and wellbeing.
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed provides a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- These delicious Chocolate Truffles are a healthy take on the traditional Ferrero Rocher chocolates, minus the refined sugar, gluten and not so nice fats. They make a super healthy treat packed full of heart healthy good fats and contain a plethora of nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
Ask a NaturopathWhat’s the difference between coenzyme Q10 & ubiquinol?
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) has been used throughout the centuries by various cultures, and more recently, as a well-established heart tonic that helps to support and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Healthy circulation around your body is responsible for transporting oxygenated blood through your arteries right down to the smallest capillaries, where it nurtures your body, and then returns deoxygenated blood through the veins to your heart, where the whole circulation cycle begins all over again.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.