A little bit of background
Healthy mood & memory
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Memory & brain function
- Healthy mood maintenance
- Relieves fatigue
High strength B complex
Herbs of Gold B Complete Sustained Release is a B complex supplement that has been formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- High Strength
- Relieves stress
- Energy production
Strengthening and restoring tonic
Herbs of Gold Astra Restore has been specifically formulated with four tonic herbs, traditionally used in China and Asia to strengthen and restore Qi, the body's vital energy, to combat fatigue and restore strength.
- Restores vitality & strength
- Immune system support
- Relief of fatigue
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
High potency vitamin B complex
Herbs of Gold Mega B Complex contains therapeutic amounts of all 8 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folic acid, as well as choline and inositol.
- High strength
- Stress support
- Fatigue support
Assists stamina & endurance
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold provides a synergistic blend of four ginsengs: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania) plus Astragalus to help the body overcome fatigue, restore vitality and help relieve stress.
- Restores vitality
- Stress support
- Fatigue & exhaustion relief
- Exercise not only improves your mental, physical and emotional health, it also helps to reduce any number of risk factors for chronic health conditions.
- Activated B vitamins, particularly activated folate (methylfolate) and activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), are two of the hottest B vitamin ingredients right now on the Australian market. So, what is the difference between activated B vitamins and other, non-activated B vitamins?
- Magnesium is an important mineral required for the normal healthy functioning of your body. It involved in over 300 different enzyme reactions, energy production, heart health and glucose metabolism.
- You've worked hard all day, it's getting late and you're hungry. Satisfy your hunger with this easy Cheesy Mushroom Baked Egg recipe, full of eggy protein and fresh herbs with some medicinal Shiitake mushrooms for a nice immune boost.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.