A little bit of background
Eye and macula health
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients to support eye health.
- With Bilberry 10 000
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed is a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- These tortillas have it all - colour, flavour and texture. The sweet, smoky paprika pumpkin matches perfectly with the earthy beetroot dip and the cashew cheese adds some welcome creaminess.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Artificial light is prevalent in our society today. Electronic devices, such as computers, tablets, phones, laptops, televisions, and fluorescent and LED lighting, all emit a spectrum of light known as ‘blue light’.
- Vision is a fundamental component of our special senses, considered our ‘window to the world’, and many of us don’t think twice about our eye health until there is a problem. From a very early age, we often spend hours every day exposed to damaging blue light emitted from electronic devices and as we age, it’s quite normal to become aware of visual changes. Whether you’re young or old, it’s never too late to look after your eyes to maintain healthy vision.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.