Hair, Skin & Nails
A little bit of background
Healthy, clear skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders with nutrients vitamins A, B6 and zinc for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of mild acne
- Skin repair and healing
- Maintains healthy skin
Healthy hair & nails
Herbs of Gold Biotin 3mg is a high-strength biotin, also known as vitamin B7, for the maintenance of healthy hair and nails.
- Healthy hair & nails
- Strengthens brittle nails
- High potency
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high-quality source of collagen, combined with a unique superfood blend, for the maintenance of normal healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Fish collagen
- Antioxidant support
- Collagen formation support
- Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient that you need to obtain daily from your diet or through supplementation. Most species of animals can produce their own vitamin C, however humans are among one of the few species that are unable to produce their own vitamin C.
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high quality source of fish collagen with vitamin C and zinc to help protect cells from free radical damage and contribute to normal skin structure, when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
Hair, skin & nails
Herbs of Gold Ultra Silica Complex is a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids formulated to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- For skin, hair & nails
- Clinically researched* Biotin for nails
- Strengthening & supportive formula
- Niacin, commonly known as nicotinic acid, is a form of vitamin B3. Immediate-release forms of niacin are commonly associated with flushing of the skin, known as the ‘niacin flush’, caused by the dilation of capillaries. Extended-release forms of niacin considerably reduce the risk of niacin flushing.
Healthy skin, hair & nails
Bio Silica is a colloidal silica preparation, where fine microscopic particles of silica are dispersed throughout a liquid for easy absorption. Bio Silica provides nutritional support for healthy connective tissue including skin, nails, hair and cartilage.
- Healthy skin, hair & nails
- Healthy connective tissue
- Bioavailable silica
Ask a NaturopathCould you benefit from vitamin E?
- Try this quick and easy Minestrone Soup packed full of fresh vegetables and protein for a healthy lunch or dinner, topped with a tasty basil pesto. While fibre is important for healthy digestive function, protein is important for healthy brain cells, muscles, skin, hair and nails.
- If you’ve had problems with your skin, it doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, a man or a woman, you can achieve vibrant, healthy looking skin by providing the right building blocks. We’ll let you in on our top 5 nutrients for vibrant healthy skin.
- Eczema, including dermatitis, is a chronic allergic and inflammatory condition of the skin characterised by itching, swelling, redness and inflamed skin that follows a pattern of exacerbations and remissions. Enter the ‘itch-scratch’ cycle.
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed provides a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Your nails may be trying to tell you more than you think and dry, brittle nails may be a reflection that something’s not quite right in your body. Nails form part of the integumentary system which includes your hair, skin and nails. Strong, healthy nails not only look nice, they also help to protect the end of your fingers from injury and help to control your dexterity.
- Zinc is an essential trace element, second only to iron in the body, that plays an important role in many enzymatic, structural and regulatory functions at a cellular level.
- The big difference? Collagen provides the readily available base for an instant collagen 'top up' while silica helps to make collagen so will take longer for any noticeable effect.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.