Hair, Skin & Nails
A little bit of background
Supports healthy skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin is a combination of nutrients plus Burdock and Yellow dock, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support skin health.
- Supports skin health
- Traditionally relives acne
- Wound healing
Healthy hair, skin & nails
Herbs of Gold Biotin 3mg provides high-strength biotin, also known as vitamin B7, to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- High potency
- Healthy hair, skin & nails
- Supports nail strength
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high quality source of fish collagen with vitamin C and zinc to help protect cells from free radical damage and contribute to normal skin structure, when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
- Our skin is a direct reflection our overall health. Everything from how well hydrated we are, to how well our liver is working to eliminate toxins. Even how healthy our gut and digestive system is functioning can influence the freshness and quality of our skin. Let’s take an inside look at the next level of skincare, discovering some of the more important nutrients to use internally to support your skin health.
Collagen formation support
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold is a delicious berry-flavoured powder that contains high-quality, premium collagen derived from fish combined with antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Fish collagen
- 2500mg fish collagen
- Collagen formation support
Healthy skin, hair & nails
Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution is a delicious lemon-citrus flavoured colloidal silica liquid formulated to support hair health.
- Supports hair health
- Supports hair strength & thickness
- High strength
- Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient that you need to obtain daily from your diet or through supplementation. Most species of animals can produce their own vitamin C, however humans are among one of the few species that are unable to produce their own vitamin C.
Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte provides high-strength, bioactive bovine collagen combined with a special superfood blend rich in nutrients including vitamin C to support healthy collagen formation and connective tissue structure.
- High strength
- 5500mg collagen per serve
- Collagen formation support
- Niacin, commonly known as nicotinic acid, is a form of vitamin B3. Immediate-release forms of niacin are commonly associated with flushing of the skin, known as the ‘niacin flush’, caused by the dilation of capillaries. Extended-release forms of niacin considerably reduce the risk of niacin flushing.
Ask a NaturopathCould you benefit from vitamin E?
- Try this quick and easy Minestrone Soup packed full of fresh vegetables and protein for a healthy lunch or dinner, topped with a tasty basil pesto. While fibre is important for healthy digestive function, protein is important for healthy brain cells, muscles, skin, hair and nails.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, male or female, you can achieve vibrant, healthy looking skin by providing the right building blocks. We’ll let you in on our top 5 nutrients for healthy skin.
- Mild eczema is a term commonly used to describe a number of different skin conditions, including mild dermatitis. Mild eczema is an allergic and inflammatory condition of the skin characterised by itching, swelling, redness and inflamed skin that follows a pattern of exacerbations and remissions. Prolonged itching and scratching leads to skin damage and increased risk of infection. Enter the ‘itch-scratch’ cycle.
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed is a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Your nails may be trying to tell you more than you think and dry, brittle nails may be a reflection that something’s not quite right in your body. Nails form part of the integumentary system which includes your hair, skin and nails. Strong, healthy nails not only look nice, they also help to protect the end of your fingers from injury and help to control your dexterity.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays an important role in many enzymatic, structural and regulatory processes at a cellular level. Are you getting enough zinc in your diet?
- Collagen is the major structural component or building block of connective tissue in your body, and is found in high concentrations in cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone, teeth, skin, hair and nails. Silica, on the other hand, is an essential nutrient needed to help produce collagen in your body. The big difference? Collagen provides the readily available base for an instant collagen ‘top-up’, while silica helps to produce collagen.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.