Hair, Skin & Nails
A little bit of background
Healthy, clear skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders with nutrients vitamins A, B6 and zinc for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of mild acne
- Skin repair and healing
- Maintains healthy skin
Healthy hair & nails
Herbs of Gold Biotin 3mg is a high strength biotin, also known as vitamin B7, for the maintenance of healthy hair and nails.
- Healthy hair & nails
- Strengthens brittle nails
- High potency
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high quality source of marine collagen, combined with a special superfood blend, for maintaining strong healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Marine collagen
- Antioxidant protection
- Collagen formation support
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
Mild eczema relief & skin support
Herbs of Gold Eczema Aid is a comprehensive formula with traditional herbs and nutrients for the relief of mild eczema and the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relieves mild eczema
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-allergy
- Supports healthy skin
Healthy skin, hair & nails
Bio Silica is a colloidal silica preparation, where fine microscopic particles of silica are dispersed throughout a liquid for easy absorption. Bio Silica provides nutritional support for healthy connective tissue including skin, nails, hair and cartilage.
- Healthy skin, hair & nails
- Healthy connective tissue
- Bioavailable silica
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high quality source of marine collagen from Brazil combined with vitamin c and zinc, for maintaining strong healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
Hair, skin & nails
Herbs of Gold Ultra Silica Complex is a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids formulated to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- For hair, skin and nails
- Clinically researched* Biotin for nails
- Strengthening & supportive formula
- Your nails may be trying to tell you more than you think and dry, brittle nails may be a reflection that somethings not quite right in your body.
- Zinc is an essential trace element, second only to iron in the body, that plays an important role in many enzymatic, structural and regulatory functions at a cellular level.
- The big difference? Collagen provides the readily available base for an instant collagen 'top up' while silica helps to make collagen so will take longer for any noticeable effect.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.