Healthy Weight Management
A little bit of background
Healthy mood & memory
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group give acetyl L-carnitine a wide range of applications in the body.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood support
- Relieves fatigue
Healthy thyroid function
Herbs of Gold Thyroid Support is a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals, formulated to support thyroid gland health.
- Thyroid hormone production
- Healthy thyroid function
- With Withania
Healthy Weight Support
Herbs of Gold BurnX is formulated with Svetol® Green coffee bean extract and Coleus to help reduce body fat and improve body composition when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
- With Svetol® Green coffee bean extract
- Fat metabolism
- In Australia, many people do not consume enough iodine-containing foods in their diet and the iodine content of most foods can be low. Iodine is an essential trace element that supports the nervous system, thyroid gland, metabolic rate and foetal development during pregnancy.
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains Gymnema, Cinnamon and chromium to help support healthy blood glucose.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
Herbs of Gold Chromium MAX is a high-strength supplement providing 250 micrograms of elemental chromium to assist glucose metabolism
- High strength
- Assists sugar metabolism
- Assists cellular glucose uptake
- Eggplant, Tofu and Sugar Snap Peas with Ginger and Soy dressing combines smoky eggplant with crunchy sugar snap peas and asparagus, complimented by silky smooth tofu for some plant-based protein. Bringing all the elements together are warming ginger, garlic and sesame oil for some Asian inspired flavour.
Healthy Weight Support
Herbs of Gold Garcinia 8300+ Complex contains a combination of herbs and the mineral chromium to help reduce feelings of hunger and to support fat metabolism.
- 60% HCA
- Contains a traditional appetite suppressant
- Fat metabolism
- Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient that you need to obtain daily from your diet or through supplementation. Most species of animals can produce their own vitamin C, however humans are among one of the few species that are unable to produce their own vitamin C.
- Eating a diet high in sugars satisfies and rewards both the pleasure and pain centres of your brain. When your sugar levels become too low, the desire to seek out sugar becomes amplified, impacting your chromium levels and sugar metabolism.
- If you like your salads, this is a great way to continue eating salads as the weather starts to cool down. Zucchini’s are high in essential nutrients and have a low glycaemic index while the haloumi adds a nice amount of protein. All topped off with a ‘herbalicious’ yoghurt dressing.
- You can be eating healthily and exercising regularly but still have problems maintaining a healthy weight. If this sounds like you, you might need to look a little deeper to determine whether your hormones are making you hungry.
- This is a ‘veto’ (vegan & keto) version of the popular Thai noodle dish, Pad See Ew. Veto Pad See Ew is rich in nutrients and low-carbohydrate thanks to the konjac noodles and green vegetables. Tastes great for lunch or dinner, plus it’s quick and easy to make too!
- Bored with your usual breakfast choice of cereal or toast? Try these Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits packed with protein, oats for your nervous system, cinnamon for blood sugar balance and blueberries for an antioxidant boost. A quick, easy and ‘unboring’ way to start your day. You can freeze them for up to 3 months too!
- Changing your body composition can change the way you look. Body fat takes up a lot more space in your body when compared to muscles, which are much leaner and take up less space. Reducing body fat and improving your body composition will improve your lean tissue to body fat ratio, and it’s this ratio that determines how lean your body will be.
- A quick and tasty no-bake treat for all the family to enjoy. High in protein and fibre, this makes an excellent snack for people on the go and makes a great base to add your own ingredients to mix things up a little.
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- Acetyl L-carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid that plays an important role in the metabolism of fatty acids or ketones for energy production.
- This is a great tasting, colourful dish that's so easy to prepare and cook, plus you only need one pan to cook it in! Ideal as a main meal for 2, or as a side dish for 4, this Easy Mexican Quinoa dish has it all; protein, fibre, spice and tartness from fresh lime juice.
- Your thyroid gland is responsible for maintaining a healthy, balanced metabolic rate.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.