Healthy Weight Management
A little bit of background
Healthy mood & memory
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives acetyl L-carnitine a wide range of applications in the body.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood support
- Relieves fatigue
Healthy thyroid function
Herbs of Gold Thyroid Support is specifically formulated to provide tyrosine, iodine, and other nutrients required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic, supports adrenal health and is beneficial during times of stress.
- Healthy thyroid function
- Adrenal support
- With 500mg tyrosine
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex is a comprehensive blend of the herbs Gymnema, Cinnamon and Fenugreek plus nutrients necessary for carbohydrate, sugar, fat and protein metabolism.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
- A quick and tasty no-bake treat for all the family to enjoy. High in protein and fibre, this makes an excellent snack for people on the go and makes a great base to add your own ingredients to mix things up a little.
Blood glucose metabolism
Herbs of Gold Chromium MAX is a high strength supplement providing 250mcg of elemental chromium per capsule. Individuals with a diet high in simple sugars or refined carbohydrates have increased chromium requirements.
- High strength
- Glucose metabolism
- Assists cellular glucose uptake
Healthy Weight Support
Herbs of Gold BurnX is formulated with Svetol® Green coffee bean extract and Coleus to help reduce body fat and improve body composition.
- With Svetol® Green coffee bean extract
- Fat metabolism
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- Acetyl L-carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid that plays an important role in the metabolism of fatty acids or ketones for energy production.
- This is a great tasting, colourful dish that's so easy to prepare and cook, plus you only need one pan to cook it in! Ideal as a main meal for 2, or as a side dish for 4, this Easy Mexican Quinoa dish has it all; protein, fibre, spice and tartness from fresh lime juice.
- Your thyroid gland is responsible for maintaining a healthy, balanced metabolic rate.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.