Memory & Concentration
A little bit of background
Memory & concentration support
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardised to flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
Memory & cognitive function
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi contains BacoMind®, a clinically trialled*^ extract of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) that contains a unique combination of active constituents.
- Clinically trialled*
- Cognitive function
Supports healthy memory, cognitive function and concentration
Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition Gold combines Brahmi (BacoMind®), with additional herbs and nutrients to support healthy memory, concentration and cognitive function.
- Clinically trialled Brahmi*
- Concentration & focus
- Cognitive function support
- If you love a colourful salad, then this salad is for you. The earthy sweetness of beetroot combines so well with the tart creaminess of the goat’s cheese and the toffee crunch of walnuts. Serve alone or match with any of your other favourite foods.
- Crunchy cacao nibs combined with sour Cherries makes a very sweet snack indeed - any time, any place.
Ask a NaturopathHow can I keep my brain healthy?
- This is a great tasting, colourful dish that's so easy to prepare and cook, plus you only need one pan to cook it in! Ideal as a main meal for 2, or as a side dish for 4, this Easy Mexican Quinoa dish has it all; protein, fibre, spice and tartness from fresh lime juice.
- Ageing is a natural part of life, and as just as your body ages, so does your brain. Maintaining memory during ageing is an important factor in being able to maintain a healthy, independent lifestyle.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.