A little bit of background
High-strength Sour cherry with Celery
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is comprehensive formula that contains Sour cherry to help reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout.
- Helps reduce occurrence of gout
- With Sour cherry & Celery
- Antioxidant support
High strength Tribulus
Herbs of Gold Bulgarian Tribulus Complex is a high-strength blend of Bulgarian and Indian Tribulus.
- High strength
- Traditional male tonic
- Over 300mg protodioscin
Multi formulated for men
Herbs of Gold Men’s Multi + is a high-strength, comprehensive multivitamin to support men’s health.
- Energy production
- Healthy stress response
- With Tribulus & Siberian Ginseng
- Cranberry is considered the ‘gold standard’ herb for the urinary system, with the majority of research confirming benefits in maintaining urinary tract health and helping to reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis. Cystitis is the most common type of urinary tract infection (UTI) in women.
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid formulated to support healthy immune system function.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
Support immune system health
Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients, including high-strength Andrographis to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Andrographis 6g
- Traditionally relieves mild fever
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Our exposure to oestrogen begins in foetal development and too much oestrogen, or the wrong ratios of oestrogen, can lead to hormonal imbalances in both men and women. Supporting phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes can help support healthy metabolic pathways of oestrogen in the liver.
Supports prostate health
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro contains a combination of proprietary Cranberry fruit powder (Flowens™) and clinically trialled* beta-sitosterols (Phytopin®) to support prostate health.
- Healthy prostate function
- With clinically-trialled beta-sitosterol*
- Contains Cranberry (Flowens™)
Support oestrogen metabolism
Herbs of Gold Hormone Metabolism is a comprehensive formula to support phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes and healthy metabolism of oestrogen hormone in the liver.
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Liver detoxification
- With Broccoli sprouts
- Tribulus terrestris has a long history of traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac to support healthy libido and sexual function. Tribulus contains an important steroidal saponin, known as protodioscin, which is considered to be the main compound responsible for the herb’s therapeutic effect in men and women.
Support healthy cholesterol
Herbs of Gold Bergamot Cholesterol Care has been formulated with Bergamot orange, which contains a unique composition of citrus flavonoids to help support healthy cholesterol.
- Bergamot extract 500mg
- With Globe artichoke
- Helps support healthy cholesterol
- A quick and tasty no-bake treat for all the family to enjoy. High in protein and fibre, this makes an excellent snack for people on the go and makes a great base to add your own ingredients to mix things up a little.
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Who doesn't love sweet potato? Give your next pancake fix the sweet potato treatment. One of the richest sources of vitamin A, sweet potato also contains many other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and is a great source of dietary fibre.
Ask a NaturopathIs my prostate causing urinary symptoms?
- If you’ve ever had an episode of gout, you’ll know how painful it can be. Gout is characterised by elevated uric acid in the body that can quickly leave the bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into the joints, particularly the big toe. Uric acid crystals produce pain, swelling, inflammation, stress and immobility of the joint during a gout episode.
- You've worked hard all day, it's getting late and you're hungry. Satisfy your hunger with this easy Cheesy Mushroom Baked Egg recipe, full of eggy protein and fresh herbs with some medicinal Shiitake mushrooms for a nice immune boost.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.