A little bit of background
Multi formulated for men
Herbs of Gold Men’s Multi is a high-strength, comprehensive multivitamin to support men’s health.
- Energy production
- Healthy stress response
- With Tribulus & Siberian Ginseng
High strength elemental zinc
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc+ contains 50mg of elemental zinc per vegetable capsule.
- High strength
- Organically bound
- With vitamin A, B6 & Mg
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula containing traditional herbs and nutrients to provide relief of the symptoms of mild gout. Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
- Our exposure to oestrogen begins in foetal development and too much oestrogen, or the wrong ratios of oestrogen, can lead to hormonal imbalances in both men and women. Supporting phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes can help support healthy metabolic pathways of oestrogen in the liver.
Formulated for athletes
Herbs of Gold Bulgarian Tribulus Complex is a unique blend of Bulgarian and Indian Tribulus providing a total of 15,000mg of Tribulus.
- Equiv. to 15g Tribulus
- Over 300mg protodioscin
- Formulated for athletes
Relieves cold and flu symptoms
Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike contains high-strength Andrographis which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine for the symptomatic relief of mild acute upper respiratory tract infections, including colds and flu.
- Andrographis 6g
- Fever relief
- Relief of cold symptoms
- Tribulus terrestris has a long history of traditional use for increasing sexual potency and muscle strength in men in various cultures around the world, including those from Bulgaria and India.
High strength organic selenium
Selenium 150 MAX provides 150mcg of selenium in each vegetable capsule.
- High Strength
- Organic Form
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid, formulated to support the whole family, including children and pregnant women.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
- A quick and tasty no-bake treat for all the family to enjoy. High in protein and fibre, this makes an excellent snack for people on the go and makes a great base to add your own ingredients to mix things up a little.
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro has been formulated with proprietary Cranberry fruit powder (Flowens™), clinically trialled beta-sitosterol and other synergistic nutrients for the maintenance of prostate health.
- Healthy prostate function
- With clinically trialled beta-sitosterol®*
- Contains Cranberry (Flowens™)
Support healthy cholesterol
Herbs of Gold Bergamot Cholesterol Care has been formulated with Bergamot orange, which contains a unique composition of citrus flavonoids to help support healthy cholesterol.
- Bergamot extract 500mg
- With Globe artichoke
- Helps support healthy cholesterol
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
Support oestrogen metabolism
Herbs of Gold Hormone Metabolism is a comprehensive formula to support phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes and healthy metabolism of oestrogen hormone in the liver.
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Liver detoxification
- With Broccoli sprouts
- Who doesn't love sweet potato? Give your next pancake fix the sweet potato treatment. One of the richest sources of vitamin A, sweet potato also contains many other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and is a great source of dietary fibre.
Ask a NaturopathIs my prostate causing urinary symptoms?
- If you've ever had a gout attack, you'll know how extremely painful it can be. Gout is a form of arthritis characterised by high levels of uric acid that can very quickly leave your bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into your joints, particularly the big toe.
- You've worked hard all day, it's getting late and you're hungry. Satisfy your hunger with this easy Cheesy Mushroom Baked Egg recipe, full of eggy protein and fresh herbs with some medicinal Shiitake mushrooms for a nice immune boost.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.