A little bit of background
High strength elemental zinc
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc + contains 50mg of elemental zinc per vegetable capsule.
- High strength
- Organically bound
- With co-factors: vitamin A, B6 & magnesium
Formulated for athletes
Herbs of Gold Bulgarian Tribulus Complex is a unique blend of Bulgarian and Indian Tribulus providing a total of 15,000mg of Tribulus.
- Equiv. to 15g Tribulus
- Over 300mg protodioscin
- Formulated for athletes
Peak performance for men
Herbs of Gold Men's Multi is a one-a-day nutritional and herbal formula designed to balance and enhance normal male physiology and function for optimal performance in men.
- Optimal performance formula
- Assists energy
- Stress relief
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
Herbs of Gold Prostate Pro has been formulated with proprietary Cranberry fruit powder (Flowens™), beta-sitosterols in the form of Phytopin and other synergistic nutrients for the maintenance of prostate health.
- Healthy prostate function
- With clinically trialled beta-sitosterol®*
- Contains Cranberry (Flowens™)
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula of herbs and nutrients to assist in the relief of the symptoms of gout and to help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
- Who doesn't love sweet potato? Give your next pancake fix the sweet potato treatment. One of the richest sources of vitamin A, sweet potato also contains many other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and is a great source of dietary fibre.
High strength organic selenium
Selenium 150 MAX provides 150mcg of selenium in each vegetable capsule.
- High Strength
- Organic Form
- The way we look at prostate health has certainly evolved over the years. Saw palmetto, a herb traditionally used to help maintain prostate health, has been overtaken by some new and exciting nutrients backed by both scientific and clinical research.
- If you've ever had a gout attack, you'll know how extremely painful it can be. Gout is a form of arthritis characterised by high levels of uric acid that can very quickly leave your bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into your joints, particularly the big toe.
- You've worked hard all day, it's getting late and you're hungry. Satisfy your hunger with this easy Cheesy Mushroom Baked Egg recipe, full of eggy protein and fresh herbs with some medicinal Shiitake mushrooms for a nice immune boost.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.