A little bit of background
Highly bioavailable form of organic magnesium
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 is an organic form of magnesium that is more bioavailable than other magnesium forms. High bioavailability ensures the body can absorb and utilise the magnesium effectively.
- Organic form of magnesium
- Highly bioavailable
- Energy production
Highly bioavailable organic magnesium
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Forte provides high-strength magnesium in organic forms, to assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- High strength
- Organic forms of magnesium
- Relief of muscle cramps
Digestive health & sports recovery
Herbs of Gold L-Glutamine 750 is the naturally occurring form of the amino acid glutamine.
- Immune health
- Digestive health
- Muscle recovery & maintenance
- Could this dish be any easier? Asparagus & Smoked Salmon Frittata is very versatile; you can serve it hot or cold, as a main or side dish, or freeze until you need a quick meal. Eggs and smoked salmon provide a nice protein base for the many vitamins and minerals found in Asparagus. This is a keeper!
Bio-enhanced magnesium powder
Muscle Resuscitation is a bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing magnesium, a mineral important for healthy nerve conduction, muscle activity and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- High dose magnesium
- Muscle function
- Cardiovascular health
- L-Glutamine is an important amino acid, found in abundance throughout the body, and is a key energy source for many tissues in the body. It's involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. L-Glutamine is an important antioxidant that plays a major role in healthy digestive, immune, nervous system and muscle function.
- If you love a colourful salad, then this salad is for you. The earthy sweetness of beetroot combines so well with the tart creaminess of the goat’s cheese and the toffee crunch of walnuts. Serve alone or match with any of your other favourite foods.
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- Exercise not only improves your mental, physical and emotional health, it also helps to reduce any number of risk factors for chronic health conditions.
Ask a NaturopathCan L-Glutamine preserve muscles after exercise?
- Your body has over 600 muscles, working together cohesively to help you achieve the most basic of daily tasks including walking, running and even talking. And then there are the muscle functions that you aren’t even aware of, such as muscles working in your digestive system, and of course the most vital to your health, your heart.
- This is a great tasting, colourful dish that's so easy to prepare and cook, plus you only need one pan to cook it in! Ideal as a main meal for 2, or as a side dish for 4, this Easy Mexican Quinoa dish has it all; protein, fibre, spice and tartness from fresh lime juice.
- Magnesium is an important mineral required for the normal healthy functioning of your body. It involved in over 300 different enzyme reactions, energy production, heart health and glucose metabolism.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.