Pain & Inflammation
A little bit of background
Protein digestion & inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bromelain Forte is a vegetarian friendly enzyme formula providing a high activity of bromelain.
- Aids protein digestion
- Relieves mild sinusitis
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is a specialised formula containing traditional herbs and nutrients to provide relief of the symptoms of mild gout. Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin that enhances curcumin absorption. Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief of the pain of mild arthritis as well as for increasing joint mobility whilst reducing joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis*.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled*
- These healthy ginger and sesame bars have all the lovely spices reminiscent of gingerbread all topped off with a delicious passionfruit tahini topping. Ginger has a long traditional use as a food and medicine for its digestive, anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant activity. Delicious and healthy!
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically trialled* Meriva® curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride. Meriva® is a patented form of bioavailable curcumin. Glucosamine is required for the formation of joint cartilage.
- Clinically trialled combination
- Relief of mild arthritis
Support digestive system health
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- With Aloe vera & Slippery elm
- L-Glutamine 3.5g
- Supports gastrointestinal lining health
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- This healing golden Turmeric latte is a dreamy Ayurvedic warmer. Laced with anti-inflammatory spices such as Cinnamon and Turmeric, it is as delicious as it is nourishing.
- Turmeric is a well-regarded traditional herb used extensively in Ayurvedic, Chinese and Western herbal medicine systems. Curcumin on the other hand, is the active compound found in small quantities in Turmeric. Curcumin continues to steal the limelight from Turmeric as more exciting scientific evidence emerges confirming its therapeutic value.
- Historically, pineapple has a long traditional use as both a medicinal plant and exotic food source. Not only does the fruit taste good, it is also an excellent source of bromelain, which has a range of health benefits.
- If you've ever had a gout attack, you'll know how extremely painful it can be. Gout is a form of arthritis characterised by high levels of uric acid that can very quickly leave your bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into your joints, particularly the big toe.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.