Pain & Inflammation
A little bit of background
Curcumin with enhanced absorption
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva®, a clinically trialled* form of curcumin that relieves inflammation.
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Clinically trialled*
High-strength Sour cherry with Celery
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is comprehensive formula that contains Sour cherry to help reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout.
- Helps reduce occurrence of gout
- With Sour cherry & Celery
- Antioxidant support
Protein digestion & inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bromelain Forte is a vegan enzyme formula providing a high activity of bromelain.
- High strength
- Aids protein digestion
- Who doesn’t love a meal that cooks itself while you’re at work or out in the great outdoors enjoying yourself? Ginger and Turmeric provide some nice anti-inflammatory activity while the Lemon gives a nice tangy cut-through for the richness of the coconut milk. Comfort food at its best. Tip: Buy tinned chickpeas if you’re short on time.
Support digestive system health
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- With Aloe vera & Slippery elm
- L-Glutamine 3.5g
- Supports gastrointestinal lining health
- Cranberry is considered the ‘gold standard’ herb for the urinary system, with the majority of research confirming benefits in maintaining urinary tract health and helping to reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis. Cystitis is the most common type of urinary tract infection (UTI) in women.
- These healthy ginger and sesame bars have all the lovely spices reminiscent of gingerbread all topped off with a delicious passionfruit tahini topping. Ginger has a long traditional use as a food and medicine for its digestive, anti-inflammatory and circulatory stimulant activity. Delicious and healthy!
- A delicious and nutritious soup packed with plenty of tasty herbs to keep you warm and cosy, especially during the cooler months. Low calorie, low fat and low carb!
- This healing golden Turmeric latte is a dreamy Ayurvedic warmer. Laced with anti-inflammatory spices such as Cinnamon and Turmeric, it is as delicious as it is nourishing.
- The words Turmeric and curcumin are often used interchangeably, but there are some important differences between them. Turmeric is a well-regarded traditional herb used extensively in Ayurvedic, Chinese and Western herbal medicine systems. Curcumin on the other hand, is the active compound found in small quantities within Turmeric.
- Pineapple has a long history of traditional use as both a medicinal plant and an exotic food source. Not only does the fruit taste good, it also provides an excellent source of bromelain, which has a wide range of health benefits.
- If you’ve ever had an episode of gout, you’ll know how painful it can be. Gout is characterised by elevated uric acid in the body that can quickly leave the bloodstream and deposit as sharp, needle-like uric acid crystals into the joints, particularly the big toe. Uric acid crystals produce pain, swelling, inflammation, stress and immobility of the joint during a gout episode.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.