Pregnancy & Reproductive Health
A little bit of background
Herbs of Gold Cranberry 70 000 is a high-strength supplement specifically formulated to support urinary tract health.
- Urinary tract health
Metabolically active form of folate
Herbs of Gold Activated Folate 500 contains methylfolate (5-MTHF), the metabolically active form of folate.
- Methylfolate (5-MTHF)
- Healthy foetal development
- Cardiovascular health
Herbs of Gold Breastfeeding Support contains herbs to support breast milk production in breastfeeding women.
- Lactation Support
- Fenugreek & Blessed thistle
- Traditional herbal formula
- In Australia, many people do not consume enough iodine-containing foods in their diet and the iodine content of most foods can be low. Iodine is an essential trace element that supports the nervous system, thyroid gland, metabolic rate and foetal development during pregnancy.
High strength iodine
Herbs of Gold Iodine MAX contains 299mcg of iodine provided in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
- High strength
- Thyroid health
- Nervous system health
Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for at least one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects. Contains co-methylcobalamin, the metabolically active form of vitamin B12 in the body.
- Preconception care
- Iodine for brain development
- Activated vitamin B12
- Pregnancy is such an exciting and special time in a woman’s life. There has never been a better time to look after yourself. Staying physically active in conjunction with a healthy, nutrient-rich diet will support the wellbeing of both you and your growing baby.
Herbs of Gold Raspberry Leaf contains high-strength Raspberry leaf, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to prepare the uterus for childbirth.
- Third trimester of pregnancy
- Traditional herbal medicine
- Uterine tonic
Preconception - Pregnancy - Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula, to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Chocolate brownies are delicious and so versatile. They can be served warm or cold, plain or matched with other tasty treats. Aduki beans give these gluten-free chocolate brownies an added depth and texture which matches perfectly with the bittersweet dark chocolate.
- It's never too cold or too hot for ice cream! This dairy and gluten-free ice cream treat combines healthy nut milks with honey and yoghurt for a low-allergy dessert treat. Serve with a delicious self -saucing pudding, fresh berries, crunchy granola or add to a smoothie to make a thick shake.
- Planning to fall pregnant can be one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. Like any new adventure, it’s best to plan for the journey ahead prioritising the extra nutritional demands and support your body will need during this period.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.