Pregnancy & Reproductive Health
A little bit of background
Postnatal energy & stress tonic
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift has been specifically formulated to support energy, vitality, resistance to stress, immunity, mood and general wellbeing in women after childbirth.
- Supports vitality & energy during times of stress
- Relieves nervous exhaustion & tension
- Supports healthy mood & immune function
Breastfeeding Support contains the herbs Blessed thistle and Fenugreek.
- Lactation Support
- Fenugreek & Blessed thistle
- Traditional herbal formula
Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for at least one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with brain and spinal cord defects such as spina bifida.
- Preconception care
- Iodine for brain development
- Healthy homocysteine metabolism
- It's never too cold or too hot for ice cream! This dairy and gluten-free ice cream treat combines healthy nut milks with honey and yoghurt for a low-allergy dessert treat. Serve with a delicious self -saucing pudding, fresh berries, crunchy granola or add to a smoothie to make a thick shake.
Raspberry leaf has been traditionally used during the third trimester of pregnancy to facilitate childbirth.
- Facilitates labour
- Uterine tonic
- Women's tonic
Preconception - Pregnancy - Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula, to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Planning to fall pregnant can be one of the most exciting times in a women’s life. Like any new adventure, if possible its best to plan for the journey ahead prioritizing the extra nutritional demands and support your body will need during this period.
- Raspberry leaf has traditionally been used by women and midwives since ancient times as a 'partus preparator' to prepare the uterus for labour and childbirth, and is still very popular with women worldwide today when taken during the third trimester of pregnancy.
- This delicious Quinoa Salad is very versatile - serve warm when it's a bit chilly outside or cold on a warmish day.
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.