Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg contains the bioavailable form of coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) to support cardiovascular system health.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Cardiovascular health
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Contains sulfites and soya.
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol, an active form of CoQ10 that has greater absorption in the body than CoQ10.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports energy production and heart health.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports sperm health and motility.
- Ubiquinol is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Ubiquinol prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg maintains CoQ10 levels in the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol that is produced naturally by fermentation.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.