Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf uses fresh Olive leaf extract that contains high levels of oleuropein, the key active component of Olive leaf.
- Immune health
- Contains 44mg oleuropein/5mL dose
- Naturally sweetened
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains Potassium sorbate.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh, hand-picked Olive leaves from Spain that contain oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/5mL.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with stevia and is suitable for use by children over 2 years old.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.