Supports lung & respiratory health
Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve coughs and respiratory complaints.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs
- Supports lung health
- Supports immune health
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic to clear mucus from the chest and for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve coughs and mild fever.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs and respiratory tract and to relieve cough.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve respiratory catarrch and coughs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist expectoration, relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath, and strengthen the lungs.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium are antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C and E help maintain healthy immune function.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.