Supports lung & respiratory health
Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with traditional herbs and nutrients to support healthy lung, respiratory and immune function.
- Protective antioxidants
- Relieves respiratory complaints
- Supports lung health
- Lung Care contains herbs traditionally used as expectorants to relieve respiratory catarrh, clear mucus from the respiratory tract and relieve coughs.
- Elecampane is used in traditional herbal medicine for pulmonary, lung and chest complaints and to strengthen the lungs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used to assist expectoration and to relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic for relief of respiratory complaints, coughs and fever.
- Adhatoda provides anti-inflammatory activity with bronchodilatory properties that dilate air passages and facilitate breathing.
- Licorice is traditionally used as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs, bronchi and respiratory tract and to relieve cough, respiratory catarrh and mucus.
- The respiratory tract and airways are vulnerable to oxidative damage from environmental pollutants, such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
- Airborne irritants and pollutants, such as cigarette smoke and ozone, generate excess reactive oxygen species in the lungs.
- Lung Care contains antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium to protect the lungs and respiratory tract from environmental toxins, such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
- Vitamins C and E, and selenium are antioxidants important for lung health and to support respiratory health and pulmonary function.
- Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, and selenium help maintain healthy immune function and help protect the lungs from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract where they protect against free radicals from the environment such as ozone and air pollution.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.