Support liver function
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 contains a standardised extract of St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function.
- Healthy liver function
- Digestive health
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- St Mary’s thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- St Mary’s thistle is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.