Reflux & digestive health
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elm bark mucilage has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.