Liver health & regeneration
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high-strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle), which has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
- Healthy liver function
- Aids liver regeneration
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- St Mary’s thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia, such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
- St Mary's thistle protects the liver from toxins and assists in healthy liver cell regeneration.
- St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle's liver protecting effects.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.