Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is a high-strength, low reflux fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites.
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish 1700 supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports cognitive function, healthy blood circulation and reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1700 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1700 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.