High potency activated B complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support healthy energy levels and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Metafolin®)
- Supports energy production
- Activated B Complex maintains and supports healthy energy levels. B vitamins are important for energy production in every cell.
- Exercise can increase requirements for B vitamins, particularly B1 and B2. B vitamins support healthy exercise capacity.
- Activated B Complex may be beneficial during times of stress and helps maintain a healthy stress response. Vitamins B5 and B6 support healthy adrenal function.
- B vitamins help maintain and support healthy nervous system function.
- B vitamins help maintain healthy mood and are required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Activated B Complex helps maintain healthy mood.
- Activated B Complex provides a source of folate and vitamin B12, which provide blood tonic activity so may assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Vitamin B12 and folate are required for red blood cell formation and vitamins B6, B12 and folate are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Vitamin B12 and folate help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate assist homocysteine metabolism.
- Activated B Complex provides a minimum daily dose of 400 micrograms of folic acid or folate. If taken daily when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy and/or for at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, folic acid may help to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly.
- Folate and vitamin B12 are important for cell growth and replication.
- Methylfolate supplementation improves folate status. Folate helps maintain normal brain health and healthy memory function.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain normal healthy cognitive function. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vitamins B2 and B3 support the body's antioxidant systems, healthy liver function and liver detoxification.
- Vitamin B2 helps recycle glutathione, an important antioxidant.
- Vitamin B3 is a component of glucose tolerance factor and supports sugar metabolism.
- Activated B Complex assists in the metabolism of dietary carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
We’re here to help
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.