A little bit of background
Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi + is a comprehensive multivitamin that contains high-strength Grape seed for antioxidant support.
- Skin health
- Energy production
- With 1000IU vitamin D
High-strength Chaste tree
Herbs of Gold Vitex 1000 contains Chaste tree fruit to relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMT).
- Chaste tree fruit
- Relieves PMT
- Regulates menstrual cycle
Maintain iron levels in the body
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX is a one-a-day iron supplement that helps prevent dietary iron deficiency.
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- With Spirulina & Spinach
- In Australia, many people do not consume enough iodine-containing foods in their diet and the iodine content of most foods can be low. Iodine is an essential trace element that supports the nervous system, thyroid gland, metabolic rate and foetal development during pregnancy.
High-strength Pau d'arco
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d’arco, traditionally used in South American medicine to relieve symptoms of mild fungal infections.
- Pau d'arco 1000mg
- Supports immune health
- Traditional remedy
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid formulated to support healthy immune system function.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
- Menopause is a normal biological process in a woman’s life, marking the natural transition between fertility and age-related non-fertility. Menopausal symptoms, in particular hot flushes and excessive sweating, can vary in their duration and severity and typically begin for women in their late 40s to early 50s, often leaving them hot and flustered.
Support immune system health
Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients, including high-strength Andrographis to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Andrographis 6g
- Traditionally relieves mild fever
- Relieves cold symptoms
Support oestrogen metabolism
Herbs of Gold Hormone Metabolism is a comprehensive formula to support phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes and healthy metabolism of oestrogen hormone in the liver.
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Healthy liver function
- With Broccoli sprouts
- Cranberry is considered the ‘gold standard’ herb for the urinary system, with the majority of research confirming benefits in maintaining urinary tract health and helping to reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis. Cystitis is the most common type of urinary tract infection (UTI) in women.
Support healthy cholesterol
Herbs of Gold Bergamot Cholesterol Care has been formulated with Bergamot orange, which contains a unique composition of citrus flavonoids to help support healthy cholesterol.
- Bergamot extract 500mg
- With Globe artichoke
- Helps support healthy cholesterol
Herbs of Gold Cranberry 70 000 is a high-strength supplement specifically formulated to support urinary tract health.
- Urinary tract health
- Our exposure to oestrogen begins in foetal development and too much oestrogen, or the wrong ratios of oestrogen, can lead to hormonal imbalances in both men and women. Supporting phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes can help support healthy metabolic pathways of oestrogen in the liver.
Strong, healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an innovative calcium supplement, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 for optimal bone health
- Highly bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
Rich source of GLA
Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000 is a high-quality, cold pressed oil available in a gelatin-free, vegetarian capsule.
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
- Healthy skin
- Pregnancy is such an exciting and special time in a woman’s life. There has never been a better time to look after yourself. Staying physically active in conjunction with a healthy, nutrient-rich diet will support the wellbeing of both you and your growing baby.
Support bone mineralisation
Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 contains the most bioactive form of vitamin D (D3) to support bone mineralisation.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Assists calcium absorption
Reduce symptoms of menopause
Herbs of Gold Menopause Relief is a blend of herbs, including Sage to reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Relieve menopause symptoms
- Hot flush relief
- Traditional herbal formula
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, male or female, you can achieve vibrant, healthy looking skin by providing the right building blocks. We’ll let you in on our top 5 nutrients for healthy skin.
Collagen formation support
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold is a delicious berry-flavoured powder that contains high-quality, premium collagen derived from fish combined with antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Fish collagen
- 2500mg fish collagen
- Collagen formation support
Comprehensive sleep formula
Herbs of Gold Sleep Ease contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- With Ziziphus & Passionflower
- Traditionally promotes sleep
- Traditionally relieves restlessness
- Tribulus terrestris has a long history of traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac to support healthy libido and sexual function. Tribulus contains an important steroidal saponin, known as protodioscin, which is considered to be the main compound responsible for the herb’s therapeutic effect in men and women.
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed is a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- Chocolate brownies are delicious and so versatile. They can be served warm or cold, plain or matched with other tasty treats. Aduki beans give these gluten-free chocolate brownies an added depth and texture which matches perfectly with the bittersweet dark chocolate.
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
- An any morning, easy kind of breakfast to enjoy! Spelt flour gives these pancakes a nice nutty flavour base that makes the bananas and walnuts sing with a sprinkle cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Activated B vitamins, particularly activated folate (methylfolate) and activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), are two of the hottest B vitamin ingredients right now on the Australian market. As B vitamins are water soluble, regular daily intake is required to support general health and wellbeing. So, what’s the difference between activated B vitamins and other, non-activated B vitamins?
- Women today have very busy lifestyles. Increasing demands of work and family life and busy ‘to do’ lists mean that you often get so focussed on ensuring that everyone else’s needs are met, you forget about caring for yourself and your health. Getting all of the nutritional support you need to perform at your best can be hard and over time your nutritional status may suffer. So, what are some of the main nutrients and herbs that support your general health and wellbeing from the inside out?
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.