A little bit of background
Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- With Spirulina
- Energy production
- Antioxidant support
PMS and hormone support
Herbs of Gold Vitex 1000 contains Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit, a herb commonly used for the relief of premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
- Chaste tree fruit
- Relieves PMS
- Regulates menstrual cycle
Cystitis relief and urinary tract health
Herbs of Gold Cranberry 60 000 is a high potency supplement specifically formulated to help support the health of the urinary tract. Each tablet contains the equivalent of 60 000mg of fresh Cranberries plus Bearberry and vitamin C.
- High strength
- Urinary tract health
- Reduces risk of recurrent cystitis
- Chocolate brownies are delicious and so versatile. They can be served warm or cold, plain or matched with other tasty treats. Aduki beans give these gluten-free chocolate brownies an added depth and texture which matches perfectly with the bittersweet dark chocolate.
High strength blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX contains Albion's Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate amino acid chelate), a highly bioavailable, stable source of organic iron that doesn't cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- Cofactors, Spirulina & Spinach
Hot flushes & night sweats
Herbs of Gold Menopause Relief is specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness and irritability.
- Hot flush relief
- Night sweat relief
- Sleeplessness & irritability relief
- Two of the most common microbial health issues facing women today are bacterial infections of the urinary tract (UTI’s) including medically diagnosed cystitis, and yeast infections. An imbalance of one microbial species over another can upset the fragile symbiotic relationship with you ‘the host’, resulting in a cascade of uncomfortable symptoms. The herbs Cranberry and Pau d’arco, plus probiotics can all help.
Candida & fungal relief
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as a remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
- An any morning, easy kind of breakfast to enjoy! Spelt flour gives these pancakes a nice nutty flavour base that makes the bananas and walnuts sing with a sprinkle cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Activated B vitamins, particularly activated folate (methylfolate) and activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), are two of the hottest B vitamin ingredients right now on the Australian market. So, what is the difference between activated B vitamins and other, non-activated B vitamins?
- Getting all of the nutritional support you need to perform at your best can be hard and over time your nutritional status can suffer. So what are some of the main nutrients and herbs that can support your health from the inside out and help you perform at your best?
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.