A little bit of background
Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- With Spirulina
- Energy production
- Antioxidant support
PMS and hormone support
Herbs of Gold Vitex 1000 contains Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit, a herb commonly used for the relief of premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
- Chaste tree fruit
- Relieves PMS
- Regulates menstrual cycle
High strength blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX contains Albion's Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate), an organic form of iron that is highly absorbable and gentle on the digestive system. Organic Iron Max may assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- Cofactors, Spirulina & Spinach
- Menopause is a normal biological process in a woman’s life, marking the natural transition between fertility and age-related non-fertility. Menopausal symptoms, in particular hot flushes and night sweats, can vary in their duration and severity and typically begin for women in their late 40’s to early 50’s, often leaving them hot and flustered.
Hot flushes & night sweats
Herbs of Gold Menopause Relief is specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness and irritability.
- Hot flush relief
- Night sweat relief
- Sleeplessness & irritability relief
Candida & fungal relief
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as a remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- Pregnancy is such an exciting and special time in a woman’s life as she watches the way her body changes and grows to accommodate her unborn baby. Keeping active in conjunction with nutritional support can help you to make the best of your pregnancy.
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid, formulated to support the whole family, including children and pregnant women.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
Relieves cold and flu symptoms
Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike contains high-strength Andrographis which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine for the symptomatic relief of mild acute upper respiratory tract infections, including colds and flu.
- Andrographis 6g
- Fever relief
- Relief of cold symptoms
- If you’ve had problems with your skin, it doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, a man or a woman, you can achieve vibrant, healthy looking skin by providing the right building blocks. We’ll let you in on our top 5 nutrients for vibrant healthy skin.
Support oestrogen metabolism
Herbs of Gold Hormone MetabolAid is a comprehensive formula to support phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes and healthy metabolism of oestrogen hormone in the liver.
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Liver detoxification
- With Broccoli sprouts
- Grape seed extract, derived from Vitis vinifera, provides considerable antioxidant activity. Grape seed provides a rich source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are responsible for many of its health-giving benefits.
- Chocolate brownies are delicious and so versatile. They can be served warm or cold, plain or matched with other tasty treats. Aduki beans give these gluten-free chocolate brownies an added depth and texture which matches perfectly with the bittersweet dark chocolate.
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
- An any morning, easy kind of breakfast to enjoy! Spelt flour gives these pancakes a nice nutty flavour base that makes the bananas and walnuts sing with a sprinkle cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Activated B vitamins, particularly activated folate (methylfolate) and activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), are two of the hottest B vitamin ingredients right now on the Australian market. So, what is the difference between activated B vitamins and other, non-activated B vitamins?
- Getting all of the nutritional support you need to perform at your best can be hard and over time your nutritional status can suffer. So what are some of the main nutrients and herbs that can support your health from the inside out and help you perform at your best?
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.