A little bit of background
Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- With Spirulina
- Energy production
- Antioxidant support
PMS and hormone support
Herbs of Gold Vitex 1000 contains Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit, a herb commonly used for the relief of premenstrual symptoms (PMS).
- Chaste tree fruit
- Relieves PMS
- Regulates menstrual cycle
Cystitis relief and urinary tract health
Herbs of Gold high strength Cranberry 60 000 is formulated to support urinary tract health and help reduce the risk of recurrent cystitis.
- High strength
- Urinary tract health
- Reduces risk of recurrent cystitis
- A regular favourite each morning in the Herbs of Gold office. This green juice is refreshing and detoxifying.
High strength blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX contains Albion's Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate amino acid chelate), a highly bioavailable, stable source of organic iron that doesn't cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- Cofactors, Spirulina & Spinach
Hot flushes & night sweats
Herbs of Gold Menopause Relief has been specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness and irritability.
- Hot flush relief
- Night sweat relief
- Sleeplessness & irritability relief
- Try this simple, yet delicious Pistachio & Matcha Bliss Balls recipe for a big dazzling green protein and antioxidant hit that helps to boost your energy and metabolism. Yum!
Candida & fungal relief
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as an antifungal remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- An any morning, easy kind of breakfast to enjoy! Spelt flour gives these pancakes a nice nutty flavour base that makes the bananas and walnuts sing with a sprinkle cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Activated B vitamins, particularly activated folate (methylfolate) and activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), are two of the hottest B vitamin ingredients right now on the Australian market. So, what is the difference between activated B vitamins and other, non-activated B vitamins?
- Getting all of the nutritional support you need to perform at your best can be hard and over time your nutritional status can suffer. So what are some of the main nutrients and herbs that can support your health from the inside out and help you perform at your best?
- Breastfeeding is one of the most natural, convenient and cost effective ways to feed your new baby. The composition of breast milk, which cannot be replicated in an infant formula, contains all the essential nutrients and non-nutritional elements necessary for your baby's healthy growth and development, right from birth up until around the age of two.
Ask a Naturopath
If you have any questions or looking for advice on suitable supplements, our dedicated team of specialists are here to help you
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep up with the latest health news, recipes, new products and exclusive product sales from Herbs of Gold.